I might be one of those 'noobs' but..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Heartbeat, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Heartbeat

Heartbeat New Member

Okay, i was wondering if anyone can help me.

I've spent many hours trying to jailbreak my ipod. I've downgraded to 1.1.1.. and jailbroke it, and it was successful! but.. when i went back into my music.. it disappeared. I connected it to iTunes, and it said the 300 mb issue. SO. I downloaded oktoprep via installer. And hooked it back in to itunes, because i wanted to upgrade to 1.1.2.. Well, iTunes did NOT give me the option of update, it only told me to restore to factory settings. I was wondering. If I do end up upgrading to 1.1.2. Will www.jailbreakme.com work? And I do understand that all my applications will be lost.
  2. thedingding

thedingding Member

3. llFlash20ll

llFlash20ll New Member

lol i love how people all have to play police man on forums seriously we are hear for help not to be yelled at we everytime we post something someone posted a year ago come on seriously.
  4. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    We just don't like our server being cluttered and our forums being spammed.

Oh, and any thread on this website can't be more then about 4 months old seeing as the ipod touch only came out about 4-5 months ago.

It's simple, just search. Don't like it, no one is forcing you to come here. I'm no expert but I've managed to learn everything i've needed to by just searching and reading and poking around.