I made the biggest mistake of my life!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Raiderz8418, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Raiderz8418

Raiderz8418 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What was I thinking... I bought an 8gb iPod touch thinking it would be enough since it was enough for my 2nd gen. However, with all the retina games available (500mb+) 8gb is nothing!!! How much can I sell this for? Its in perfect condition, no scratches at all?
  2. Peebs

Peebs New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I doubt this was the biggest mistake of your life, but you should make a thread like this:

[WTS] iPod 4G 8GB
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Cant you return it...?

Normal stores at least give 90 day return policy right? It hasn't even been 90 days since it came out...
  4. mkm159

mkm159 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    no it is usually 30 days.
    you could return it to the store you bought it from if it has not been 30 days, but you need to pay a restocking fee.
    just tell them wrong size.

if they do not take it back, the most you can get is 200??
    i think. cause after tax you end up paying like 240? 250? (idk cause i bought a 32gb and i payed 323)
    so ya 200-210 sounds right for an opened iPod

honestly, you should have thought long and hard about your decision to buy the 8GB because if you had opted to just fork over an extra 70-80 bucks, you would have gotten almost 4 times the space.
    and now you are going to lose money if you sell it. and actually you will lose money if you return it because of the restocking fee.

but good luck in whatever happens.

lmaoo
  5. MistorOrange

MistorOrange Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well clearly you haven't made that many mistakes in life yet, judging that this was your biggest. (looks down at wedding ring)
  6. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

I dont understand how you dont know how much space you need. If you have alot of songs and movies and apps, obviously get the 32. If you have like 300 songs, 1 video and 10 apps get the 8. Its really not that hard.
  7. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I am stuck with always getting 8GB devices since I don't have the extra money to fork over.

8GB is enough for me, maybe you shouldn't put all the games on there at once, it isn't like your going to play a bunch of them all day cause your battery would die.
  8. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Dude, Retina Display Games are NOT over 500 megabytes. Doodle Jump has Retina Display graphics and its only 19 megabytes. X-Plane H-DEF 4G is the biggest game ive seen that supports te Retina Display and its only 143 MB.
  9. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Modern Combat 2 is 700MB. FIFA 11 is 853MB. Gangstar 2 is 500MB. Driver is 450MB. Splinter Cell Conviction is 500MB. And there are around a ton of 200-300MB games so it all adds up. they ALL support the retina display.
  10. markguitar

markguitar New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yea i would not be surprised if games start going over 800 MB's