i made a level but...

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by whatproblems, Jan 5, 2008.

1. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    when the blue ball hits the red box, the red box just disappears.... and it doesn't go onto the next thing or anything... how do i fix this?
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did you use the LE to create the level? If you did then i have no clue whats going on.
  3. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    yes i used the level editor... no clue whats going on with it though.... hmmm... maybe i messed something up somewhere lol
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Just try to make a basic room with 4 walls, the ball and the target..or is that what you did?
  5. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    so just made another level to see if it was doing that...

nope, only this one level it hits the red box then the box disappears and the ball just does whatever...

so can someone tell me how to make a lever? is it that hard? im sitting here bored and want to make a level/levelpack and have it be what i want...

here, i threw the levelpack onto here so someone can tell me wtf is up with the level... any help?

Attached Files:

6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I'm kind of in a rush right now, so Ill look more later, but I see in Cheese.plist you refer to Cheese.jpg and x.jpg... neither of those files are in the directory.

You also don't have a 'standard_background.jpg' that you refer to in the Biscuits.levelpack file.

Also.. what is 'yea.plist' and '.plist' doing in there?

I have no idea why it doesn't go to cheese2.plist after level1, but it's kind of hard t test without a background picture. Ill check it out more later....
  7. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    yea, im just deleting that pack.... just made a pack that does work fine though... i'll upload it later though...

k, its uploaded now, any feedback is aprreciated, i tried =/

Attached Files: