I Luv iLiberty+!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by mikesgroove, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

iLove iLiberty+!

Best jailbreak I've used yet. Not a single issue so far. No freezes, Youtube works, keyboard works, haven't gotten any package download errors (including with packages I couldn't get to work earlier) . Overall, I am very happy I took the plunge and restored.

If you are going to use it, George recommends leaving itunes open when you run iLiberty+. When you open it, itunes closes automatically, so you have to re-open it. I ejected my pod. I definitely recommend this jailbreak to anyone that hasn't JB'ed already, needs to restore, just wants to switch it up, or wants to give Z the one-fingered salute

Please Register or Log in to view images

1 person likes this.
  2. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Thanks, I'll definitely use it if I need to restore.
  3. scaramonga

scaramonga New Member

Yup.

Now lets clear the board of all the confusing 'Z' sh*t, countless repeat questions, and say 'hail' to a new day born

4. pixels2k

pixels2k Member

Amen to that. Same here, best jailbreak, took less than 2 minutes, all is good and running perfectly. Awesome. George rules!
  5. littleman18

littleman18 New Member

wow

do u need to restore it bcuz all my music i av on my touch is on a old pc which doesnt wrk or is der a way i can get them off without wireless cuz i wanna try dis
  6. pixels2k

pixels2k Member

say what??? my brain hurts from trying to understand what it is that you're asking...
  7. littleman18

littleman18 New Member

lol sorry ill try n type normal. well how do i back my music up or get them to pc every way i try charges and im only gonna use it once plus im a cheap scate

lol
  8. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My iTunes backs up everything after I close out of iTunes. When I close up a quick little message will come up with a green bar saying backing up library or something like that. I dont know how to get to that file though. I dont know much about backing up but you can put all your stuff on a cd just in case or copy your library stuff into another folder on tour computer. I have never jailbroken before so I dont have to worry about restoring!

I can just download iLiberity and get it on my iPod. That would probably take me about 15 mins cause I got such a sh*tty computer! But I am hoping my computer is running properly tomorrow because it is going through extreme slow mode at the moment. And that's not exaggeration btw. I can't wait to try this jailbreak stuff.
  9. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    So what are the big differences? Ziphone takes seconds as well to jailbreak. I have yet to encounter any connection problems to youtube or Itunes store while using it to jailbreak an ipod.

However, I did use Ziphone to jailbreak my iPhone and I can not connect to youtube.

So I just may try iliberty+ this weekend on my iPhone.
  10. htrapz

htrapz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Can you tell me what all things you had checked before you clicked "Go For It"? I don't want to screw up mine. Thanks