I lost my ipod touch :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipodloser, Nov 28, 2009.

1. ipodloser

ipodloser New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was at office depot looking for some black friday deals today(it was a 2 day sale) and remember having my ipod touch.. the last time i for sure remember having it is when i was looking at a laptop ( to check black friday website) to see what they should have....

I thought i had it walking out the door but possibly not. I noticed it gone when i got across the street to staples to get a 10 dollar chillmat..... reached for my ipod in my pocket and didnt have it....

looked in my car for half an hour and didnt find it then i went to office depot and spoke with the woman at the front she took down my info..... so as im almost home thats half an hour away i almost think i might of almost set it down beside a laptop but not too sure..... i called and the guy was able to search the entire 2 rows of laptops in like 10 seconds ( hmm) but didnt find it....

I just cant find it. and it has 3 of my email accounts in it, and also has my bank websites in the history; however the credentials arent stored...

Now im broke and ipodless.... and to add more irony i had just ordered a crapload of ipod stuff from ebay... (external battery, tv cables, case,screen protect, sync cable,car charger..... so now i got 25 bucks or so of goods coming that will be completely useless to me as i have no ipod..

I live in Rogers,arkansas if anyone spots it email me at guitarcords@live.com
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    update: i walked out to the car as a last ditch effort to look for it sat in the front seat and reached around to the middle console from behind (cadillac seville) and some how reached right for it in the dark....

Oh i missed it so much.......so dearly.... now its back.. Im almost thinking of selling the little bastard before i lose it again hehe
  2. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    YAY!! you found it. Good story btw

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Xena

Xena Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Glad you found it! Don't sell it. You'll be miserable.
  4. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    This story touched me lol
    Glad you found it
  5. ipodloser

ipodloser New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yup. im glad i found it.. however i was going to buy a few goodies from staples..and ended up going home .... with just a chillpad... but yes i still got it
    now i know how much it sucks to go without an apple product once you switch..

there was a dude at staples that was out in the parking lot when i came squealing in to look for the ipod i was like i lost my ipod.. he just laughed his ass off....

the office depot people seemed to care took my number and announced over the pa..

=

now im getting like a chain wallet attachment to attach it to my belt loop on a case that way this wont happen again..

this forum rocks... ill be staying around lol
    =
  6. CheeseMo

CheeseMo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  7. fighter_felix

fighter_felix Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    cool story bro

no, i mean it

just noticed your username? is it related?
  8. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Hahaha, seems to be that way... But anyway, I'm happy you managed to find your iPod eventually!

Please Register or Log in to view images