i lost my icon titles!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by steve19137, May 16, 2009.

1. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

im pretty sure this is the right place to put this, but if it isnt please let me know.

today, i updated my cydia sources for the first time in 2 weeks. so naturally, there were about 10 updates, including backgrounder, gpsphone, gb4iphone, themes, and other mods. so i clicked update, and it resprings. it opens up with the springboard in safe mode. no problemo. respring, and problem solved.

or so i thought. it comes up with no titles for any of my icons at all. no titles on the dock or undocked icons. and all i did was update my apps. i didnt do and app store updates, just cydia. and i didnt get anything new, from either the app store or cydia or installer. much help appreciated. thanks.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i cant delete anything from my springboard either. very irritating.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone online? i dont want to restore, so please help!
  2. Pwnnned

Pwnnned New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Some times themes may do this, though, if its not the theme go to winterboard and scroll down. You will notice "No Undocked Icon Labels" and "No Docked Icon Labels" Make sure those are both unchecked. Now, if your trying to delete cydia installed apps, you will have to do that from cydia by going to Cydia>Manage>Packages and locate the installed files and uninstall them.
  3. DrMonkey

DrMonkey New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That's EXACTLY what happened to me. I got so annoyed that I had to restore my iPod and re-jailbreak... which I don't recommend doing.

Please Register or Log in to view images