I know people cannot get winpwn working, but mine wont open.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by nubby, Jul 24, 2008.

1. nubby

nubby New Member

'The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application.'

It says that when I go to Start -> All Programs -> winpwn -> winpwn

Anyone else get this? I just reinstalled windows last night too. Should I even try to get this working? I am new to iPod touch and the whole jailbreaking scene. Does this give you everything you could in 1.1.4?

Should I try xWinPwn? Is there advantages over the two? Will there be any disadvantages?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Well, now I tried xPwn and I got the same error when I tried running it. Maybe it has to do with me reinstalling windows last night.
  2. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

would it kill ya to google the error code. it was the first link on google when i searched for it:
    http://forum.worldwindcentral.com/showthread.php?t=2851

go there and your problem will be solved.
  3. nubby

nubby New Member

Gah I knew I was forgetting to install something last night after the installation. .NET! I am installing 3.5, hope that works fine.

Thanks. Sorry I am on my PS3 Web browser and couldn't really search.
  4. bob

bob New Member

thanks!!!! solved my problem too!!!
  5. nubby

nubby New Member

That's good. Seemed like a lot of others forgot to have .NET installed too. I just reinstalled windows so I forgot to reinstall that as well.