i just uninstalled trip1pogostick

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by coolkid, Oct 14, 2007.

1. coolkid

coolkid New Member

i was going to try to update to summerbord, so i uninstalled trip1pogo, but not when you exit out of the installer it does that updating thing, but its stuck there and it wont stop. i only have 1 page of apps, what do i do. it wont turn off eitehr
  2. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    a hard reset i suppose.
  3. Evalis

Evalis New Member

I had the same problem. I did a hard reset and just installed summerboard and not trip1pogostick when I rejailbreaked.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. coolkid

coolkid New Member

yah, its a pain for me bc it takes 3 hours to put my measaly 876 songs on it bc i have usb 1.0 still

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

omg, usb 1.1 is a killer. dont feel too bad, the ipod touch is the slowest syncing ipod ever made. im not kidding. it uses usb 2.0, but because of my "theory" it is slow as dirt.

my theory is that in the future, there will be a FW upgarade to allow sharing of music fromipod to ipod over WiFi like on the zune. they are adding some sort of drm to each file ahead of time so that people who upgrade dont get out by some sort of loophole. it is clearly fast enough, cause it dumped 300 MB in a fe minutes during jailbreak. the ipod and itunes are doing other things when syncing.