I just realised I have no contacts.app!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by ri0ku, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ri0ku

ri0ku New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    After playing around in the settings I notised at the bottom is a tag for "contacts" and I recently started using gmail on the mail app and when i type in email addresses they already show up (so there for there being stored)

They must be stored and must have something to do with the contacts app... and I dont have that app! Im on 1.1.4 jailbreak and I have never had that app... can someone please upload it or link me to it so I can ssh it onto my pod

Would be greatly appreciated

Oh totaly off topic but does anyone know a link to iano that cool piano app for the ipod... because its not on installer anymroe -_-

Please Register or Log in to view images

Cheers guys
  2. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ive seen that issue before. Have you got boss prefs or poof installed ? If so go into poof and look for the contact app. Hide it, show it and it should be back.
    Oh and categories could be the culprit too. I used to have contacts disappear on me after using that too. It's still there it's just hidden.
  3. ri0ku

ri0ku New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Your the man! cheers zee it worked! appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Glad I could help! Dunno why Contacts app disappears sometimes, but I saw that same issue 3-4 times when I was jailbreaking version 1.1.4.