i just need some helpp!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mediamaster92, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Mediamaster92

Mediamaster92 New Member

i know this has probably been covered like too many times, but i get stuck at the part when you are supposed to launch an ssh thingy. i hav no idea what it is and how to do it. please tell me in your own words(the tutorials arent helping) what to do. thanks thanks thanks!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ooTeXaSoo

ooTeXaSoo New Member

so im guessing you are using touch free right? if so you extracted everything to a folder

there should be a program called putty open it

then login as root enter
    password: alpine and enter ( you might not see anything when typing the password but just type alpine and it should work)

after that type /Applications/Installer.app/Installer in the putty thing and your itouch should load a screen with files don't do anything yet
    pust ctrl c to on your comp now it closes

Open Safari on iPhone and navigate to http://conceitedsoftware.com/iphone/beta say yes to download

Back in terminal, using ssh(putty), type /Applications/Installer.app/Installer and hit return to launch Installer again.

Install Trip1PogoStick located under the "System" category to enable scrolling and applications. you might need to refresh

When you're done, reboot the iPhone and close all your windows. You now have AppTapp