I just made a BIG mistake

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Khalil J., Oct 20, 2008.

1. Khalil J.

Khalil J. New Member

ok I got the new iPod touch with speakers. That's probably the only reason I got it too but the speakers sucked

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I got the 16 gb for 300. That's when I realized that the 16gb iPhone was the same price. I already have AT&T and I could just pop my sim card in cut I got unlimited text and I can use wifi for data. So my iPod is 27 days old and it has scratches on he back with a 2cm smudge that won't come off. I wanted to return it but it's been more than 14 days. I really want the iPhone and so I was planning to sell my touch on craigslist. How much would I get for it" should I exchange for a new itouch and sell that on craigslist cuz I have a one year default warranty??!? Please help me, my dad got an iPhone and I'm addicted to it. I maintain a really good gpa with no more than two B's and the rest A's. I'm in highskool. So how much could I sell my touch and should I get an exchange for free and then sell. What could I tell apple to let me exchange it? They don't have a no questions asked thing....at least I don't think they do.

Thanks in advance

Ps: I'm typing this from my iPod, my thumbs are going to fall off amy second LOL
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

I'm on my iPod too LOL. Apple will not do an exchange and since you have the limited one year warranty they won't do anything for you since there are no hardware issues with it. Your best bet is to sell on craigslist and the most I could see you getting, depending on the condition, is 220-250. Maybe. And that's assuming someone really wants it. Unless you can find someone with a iphone that is willing to trade, you'll have to dish out full price for one. I don't think they sell referbs yet.
  3. Kontents

Kontents New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    $195 Right here!! lol. That sucks man. Seriously though. Are you sure you can just pop your card right in? Doesn't the Ipone have a special plan vs. the other plans?
  4. goblinvolunteer

goblinvolunteer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The GPA bit made me smile.

Yo'll just have to re-sell it and take a loss man, sorry
  5. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You should have looked into it, thats why Apple have there products out for you to demo in there stores
  6. Khalil J.

Khalil J. New Member

i think that i dont need a special plan because i popped in my sim card for my dads iphone and it worked, well it recodnized it and said At&t in the status bar. Do i need a special plan though?