I Just Got Mine!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by YOHAN, Sep 28, 2007.

1. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

Wooohooo! I just came from the Apple Store in San Francisco and I got mine! They just got restocked today. The place was packed! They gave me a Week 37 , so I asked for a Week 38. He didn't know what I was talking about and asked what's the difference. I told him there were defects on the 37's screen and he looked like "SSSSHH... don't let anyone hear you!" kind of reaction but he didn't say anything like that of course.

Anyway, going to open it now and see. Be back later!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Did he give you a week 38?
  3. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

Yep. He did. I showed him what I was talking about in the serial. He searched for it in the cabinet where the Touches are stored. Although if they didn't have the 38s... I think I would still have taken the 37s... I just can't wait anymore!
  4. 85642

85642 New Member

Cool

Heyy. Sweet! thats cool as man. Im gonna get mine soon =) but i just wanna know. how do u find out wat week the ipod is? lik how did u know it was Weed 37 or week 38 from looking at the box?
  5. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

You look at the back of the box. Look for the Serial No. and it should start with:

9C738XXXXXX.

So the Week 37's are:

9C737XXXXXX.

Got it?
  6. lolmaster

lolmaster New Member

crap i got 37

oh well
  7. kHOANG

kHOANG New Member

oh emm gee : ) i JUST GOT MINE TOO, at the APPLE store in Toronto Ontario, yorkdale one : P HEHEH E: ) im so happy LOL, i dont get it wahts the diff with 37 and 38 week?
  8. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

Well, there are Week 36's and 37's that have screen problems. They say the blacks are kinda grayish. But there are claims that the software update v1.1.1 fixed most of that screen problem.

I don't know for sure since I only got a 38. But I was just being on the safe side so I insisted on the 38.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hope you iPod's are fine.
  9. DevilBoi69x

DevilBoi69x New Member

got mine too.

I just got mine this morning and I'm loving it, although I wish it would have more software on it, Like note's for example.
    Anyways, it's gorgeous and I cant believe it got from a sweatshop in china to my doorstep in just 2 days....
  10. shadow_moses

shadow_moses New Member

crazy

i want mine so bad. apple site says it will be delivered oct. 1st but fed ex says the 8th. i really hope the fed ex is wrong some how. ill be pissed if i hve to wait 10 more days.