I Just Bought Labyrinth

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ryancx, Jan 28, 2008.

1. ryancx

ryancx New Member

Hi everyone! I read through many threads and posts on this forum about Labyrinth. People have managed to rename files and hack it just to play a few new levels. I figured that for $7.00 it would be worth it to just buy the game. That was an excellent choice.

Labyrinth is now by far one of my favorite games. By paying for the full version, you get access to more levels than you could possibly play, and you get to play them as many times as you want. This game is just awesome, and the gameplay is perfect. Labyrinth is my favorite game, sitting on my dock beside TTR and iPhysics. It was absolutely worth 7 dollars, only a few pennies compared to the $400 iPod

I am actually embarrassed that some people try to cheat their way to a free version. I read of a few ways to manipulate the game to play the full version without paying. This is just immoral and wrong. We have to support our developers, not try to find ways to cheat them out of compensation for their time and work. If we steal from the people who write programs for us, we just discourage new applications from being developed.
  2. rbp1583

rbp1583 New Member

....advertisement eh?
  3. Daiyama

Daiyama New Member

...truth eh?
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

This is defintely an advertisement.. Close this thread please.. Reporting..
  5. 16gbofmagic.

16gbofmagic. New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just because he is saying how much he loves the game, instantly means hes advertising? Im not saying he is or isn't, but cut him a little slack?
  6. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

I don't think this is advertising... But, all I have to say is the developer should have made it free and excepted donations... Thats what the rest of developers do
  7. kawasakizx636

kawasakizx636 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i also payed the 7$ for the full game and love it too. beats the trial. not shur why people try to get this free lol, i can see if its real expensive or something, but 7$ lol, come on people

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. shuriken

shuriken New Member

9. kawasakizx636

kawasakizx636 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

yes, free is good lol, i usually always find a way to get things free, but i didn't bother trying this time as it was only 7$, and i really like this game so i figured i'd give the creator some money lol
  10. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    LOL "i just bought"

Good for you, that's a lot of Levels!
    1 person likes this.