I just bought a iPod Touch recently... I need someone to explain something to me.

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by m7cuddlez, Dec 10, 2007.

1. m7cuddlez

m7cuddlez New Member

Hi, I'm using a windows computer connected to the internet by a wireless reciever. My router is down stairs in my parents room. My step dad took the Laptop to a different state that origanally set up the router. My router has a secured password and I'm trying to Connect to my iPod using cuteftp pro. If you can be so kind can you explian to me what i most to in order to do that. I've tryed typing in my iPod's IP address into cuteftp already with the username as "root" and password as "alpine" But still no connection. Please explain what i must do. Thank you.
  2. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

Firstly you need to install SSH from installer, it's what allows ftp programs to connect to your ipod. Once that is installed, you should be able to connect to your ipod in cuteftp by using the username root and password as alpine just like you said, also ensure the port is set to 22.
  3. m7cuddlez

m7cuddlez New Member

Thank you. where's the port located so i can see if i should change it?
  4. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

the port thing u should type into cuteftp pro is 22
    otherwise it wont work (I use fillezilla, but im pretty sure the ports and all are the same)