I inherited a Touch! A few questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by atl_sud, Jun 28, 2010.

1. atl_sud

atl_sud New Member

I received a touch from my sister when she purchased an iPhone. Lucky me! Now she has all these apps that she purchased on her account as well as her music.
    -My question is can I add apps using my account without losing the apps that are currently on the Touch?
    -Can I change the music/playlist from my iTunes and not lose the apps on the Tough?
    -Can you provide some search terms to help me find instructions on getting familiar with synch/updating the Touch?

Thanks in advance!
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1) Nope, apps are account specific
    2) Yeah but you wont be able to add new apps using your account
    3) There are some decent tutorials around this site, there's a search button at the top. But as far as syncing and updating, its as simple as plugging it in and letting it do its bit.
  3. DWY

DWY Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    May I add that, you should add your device to your profile for future references and other questions you may ask. Also, some people here seem to be VERY aggravated when people call the iPod Touch a touch or iTouch. So just watch out. If you get yelled at because of it, it's no big deal. Welcome to the forums.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh really.. now everybody is spamming with useless posts that only say 'omg u said itouch beware of this forum you will be flamed'. they are even more annoying than the actual flame posts.

and please dont answer this with 'that post was useless too'
  5. pyromatic

pyromatic New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Actually u can keep the apps your sister has on at the moment by remembering to authorize your computer with her itunes account but then u would need ur pass and im not not sure if she would do that.