I have messed up My (Jailbroken) Ipod Touch Text

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by CAMF111, May 23, 2010.

1. CAMF111

CAMF111 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well this may not be the biggest issue but, I was watching a Youtube Video (Sorry i dont have a link or anything)and this guy was explaining how to change the slider text on my jailbroken ipod touch. he told me to change somt of the text in a strings file located in a directory (i found using iFunbox, But i dont remember the directory) any way now allot of my text in spacific says things for example on the cancel button when i go to turn off my ipod "POWER_DOWN_CANCEL" or on the low battery alent "LOW_BATTERY_ALERT LOW_BATTERY_MESSAGE" or on the spotlight search "SEARCH_BAR_PLACEHOLDER" I have tried re-typing the text out as it origonaly was, but that did not work.

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Any help Apprecaited.

----------------
    Now playing: Usher - OMG (Feat. Will.I.Am)
    via FoxyTunes
  2. athacks

athacks New Member

If you would try and review your history, we could possibly give you a copy of the files, if not, recover but use a custom firmware !!!! BTW DONT UPDATE

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It's fine to update if you really do need to restore. But hopefully you backed up the original file and you can just replace it. If not I'm sure you can find it with a google search (we aren't allowed to post it because its apple copyrighted material)