Release I have come up with the perfected tap to unlock screan!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by FARSHID, Apr 9, 2008.

1. FARSHID

FARSHID New Member

soo.. this is my idea... so u know how there is dat one picture dat people are trying to get to change like in
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34645

dis guy is trying to get the dots to fill in... so i was thinking dat... ok
    u know how when u set a password on ur touch u slide then type it... i was wondering if we could make an invasable password keypad and set ur password to "0000" so dat when after u slide u tap it and it fills one box in at a time.... !!!!!...... i just solved all of our problems!!!!!!

But all i need to know is how we can make it transparent... well i know how... "Photoshop" but i dont know what fille(s) i would need to make transparent... and sry if dis postes in the Teme release my computer is really messed up and it keeps on sending me back here to post.. soo sry about dat.... and just tell me if dis is possable... PEACE!!
  2. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    make shure the background is transparent and save it as a .PNG
  3. Harley

Harley New Member

Go to school. Please elaborate in decent english so we might have a tiny bit of incentive to help you out?
  4. rustdream

rustdream New Member

Not everybody here is a native English speaker. To me, it's harder to assimilate your attitude than understanding the OP.
  5. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wow, relax my friend. No need to say that.
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So let me get this straight. What you want to do, is just slide your finger, and have it fill the zeros as you slide? Or what exactly do you mean? It probably is possible, and if you mean the numbers to be invisible. It already happened.
  7. TheFwump38

TheFwump38 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I think he is saying to have a slide to unlock screen like he mentions and then also set a password to 0000 so that after sliding to unlock you type in the password. He wants the numbers invisible so that you tap the squares in the tap to unlock screen that he linked to because then it would look like you are tapping the squares and that action (entering your password (0000) would unlock it). This works because the zero is the first number you see and all you need to do is tap it and the zero is entered.

However I am unsure how you would make the number's themselves invisible...
  8. FARSHID

FARSHID New Member

YAH...TheFwump38 got it....sry for tyring soo sloppy i was in a rush.... but yah... all i need to know is where the images for the keypad for the unlockscrean are..... does any one know????