i have accessed to the jailbreakme.com but...!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by softgun84, Sep 6, 2008.

1. softgun84

softgun84 New Member

I am on the page where jailbreakme.com app at and the thing is it keep me on waiting its app to install on my ipod touch. how long does it really take to have appsnapp install on my itouch? i am on version 1.1.1.
    thanks

-softgun84
  2. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    it should take about 5-7 secounds, i wouldnt advise using jailbreak me though because its quite out dated jailbreaking method
  3. softgun84

softgun84 New Member

what method are you recommanding?

thanks
  4. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Update to 1.1.4, then use iLiberty. That's my suggestion. But, I still think 2.0.x is better than 1.1.x... but that's just my opinion.
  5. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    well it depends on what firmware you want on your ipod touch, 1.1.4 - an old firmware where many applications are including many games and utilities to customize the ipod that are all unofficial. OR 2.0 or above which has over 2,000 applications that are official and a very complex customizing app (winterboard) along with not as much as 1.1.4 other apps which are unofficial, however 2.0 and above is very buggy
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    as said, 1.1.4 - search for iLiberty+
    2.0 and above - search for WinPwn/QuickPwn/Pwnage Tool (depends on what OS you have and what you want)