I have a stock, clean 1.1.3 with apps...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by swankenstein, Feb 28, 2008.

1. swankenstein

swankenstein New Member

how can I jailbreak. I tried downgrading by restoring to 1.1.1 AND 1.1.2 but it says error during restore, it DOES always restore back to 1.1.3 with apps. What am I doing wrong? YES, I TRIED SEARCHNG THE FORUMS BUT GUYS, THERES JUST WAY TOO MUCH INFO FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE NOW. I JUST NEED A DIRECT ANSWER TO HELP ME. THANKS!
  2. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

Use ZiPhone, it worked for me a treat. Just download it and follow instructions. No need to restore as you've already done it. Just go for it, it's great

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. wildcat32

wildcat32 New Member

if you dont want to use ziphone then download something called autodown. This way works great ive never had any problems with it. Once autodown is done open itunes then shift+click restore then do 1.1.1. If you want a video of it theres plenty of them on youtube make sure its one using autodown tho because its the easiest way
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Please dont use ZiPhone, it has tons of problems.

You have to enter DFU mode to restore down to 1.1.1.

Turn off the iPod, and then hold the home button for a while until it comes up on iTunes. The screen will be black, so its ok.

If that doesnt work, use my video (First link in my signature), and then restore down to 1.1.1.