I have a really odd problem with iOS4 and my Alpine IDA-x305 HELP!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cal91, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Cal91

Cal91 New Member

So I updated my iTouch to iOS4 about a week ago and since then my Alpine IDA-x305 (Car radio) has not been able to search through my artists or songs alphabetically and any other way is really slow and laggy.

I have done 3 restores, stopped Jailbreaking it and even tried the new iPhone 4 and my sister iTouch (also running 4.0) on the x305 and they worked fine! Just like how my touch worked when running 3.0 OS.

I have had no errors when restoring and I have also completely reset my x305.

Any idea's? Alpine have replied to me saying to do a hard reset on my ipod and reset my x305, which I done and it never improved.

All I can think of is, is there something seriously wrong with my Touch? Seeming so my sisters (which was bought at the same time as mine and is also running 4.0) seems to work fine?

Thanks for the help in advance!!
  2. gratboyslim

gratboyslim New Member

Hi ya, I have exactly the same problem. I "updated" to OS4 yesterday and my touch was so slow scrolling through the menus, it was unusable. I restored it and didn't add as much music, but it's still rubbish compared to before the update. It's so annoying as the sole reason for buying the alpine was connectivity to my ipod. I am still running the previous version on my iphone and thats fine still. If I can't fix, I guess I'll have to load my phone or get an old generation non touch pod for the car.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyone else any ideas?