I have a problem...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by CriminalCouture, May 31, 2009.

1. CriminalCouture

CriminalCouture New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So I just jailbreaked my ipod 2nd gen 2.2.1 with quickfreedom on a vista 32bit platform and it worked.. However! I now cannot access music or videos! I tap on the icons on my ipod touch and it shows its trying but just goes back to the icon screen.

Did I jailbreak my ipod wrong or something?

I consider this a very serious problem since one of the main reasons i have an ipod is for my music lmao. Can someone please help me?

I tried turning off and on my ipod and it seems to work for one of them. When i restart it i click on my music and it goes into the library when i tap out to go into videos it will not come up. And when my ipod goes to the lock screen and i log back into my ipod i then have to restart it again in order to access my music library.

HELP!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Due to some people saying that Jailbreaking with quickfreedom might make you ipod act silly I am thinking about jailbreaking with redsnow. because I used quickfreedom before do I need to go back to my original ipod firmware?? Also is there a video tutorial on how to use Redsn0w that someone is willing to refer to me??
  2. imnotjedi

imnotjedi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    redsnow is easy just connect ur ipod put it in dfu mode double click on redsnow and wait fot it 2 jailbreak

also i dont know why y cant access ur music
  3. CriminalCouture

CriminalCouture New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i fixed it.

I just reverted back and went with redsn0w. Now its fine it seems like. =)

So lesson dont use quickfreedom or anything that uses libusb!