I have a jailbroken 2.2 but dont know how to install games??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cubanQT4292, Jan 10, 2009.

1. cubanQT4292

cubanQT4292 New Member

Hey everyone. Umm I have a really important question thats been bugging me FOREVER! My Ipod touch was just jailbroken and its a 2.2 I have installer and cydia and the app store but I have friends that have jail broken lower versions of their ipods and they have ms.pac man and everything for free but IDK. Also If I have the app store is that also jailbroken now that I jailbroke my ipod or is it still going to cost money if I buy a game thats not free?? PLEAS HELP ME!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mogey16816

mogey16816 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think you need [PIRACY]us from cydia. and the [PIRACY].us repo. Try adding the repo "http://cydia.[PIRACY].us/
  3. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

You do realise that it's stealing don't you?
  4. kee

kee New Member

BAD! we don't talk about such things on this forum.

anyways back to your question, if you want the games that they have for free then you have to downgrade to 1.1.4, but there are alot of free and fun games on the app store, you need an itunes account to download them though. i would recommend buying games on the app store since alot of them are worth the money.
  5. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    No jailbreaking will not let you get app store apps for free. You have to pay for them on the app store.

And there are a lot of games/apps that are still available on 1.1.4 that are on the app store as well but you have to pay for them.
  6. Dpatrick

Dpatrick New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I wouldn't consider that an official fact, you can download app store apps for free, but it's illegal.

If you want to find out how to do this, go somewhere else; this is not the place to ask.
  7. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Goodbye. Thanks for playing.