I have a few SIP-Voip related questions!

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Jin666, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Jin666

Jin666 New Member

Hey,

I downloaded SIP-Voip 1.1 from installer and installed it, proceeded to make a phone call to my home which worked perfectly and I could hear the person on the other end of the line.

I am in the UK, and struggling to find a decent provider for free.

I would like to be able to make an unlimited number of calls (for unlimited time (or at least a generous time ie. not 1 minute)) to UK landlines. If possible, also UK mobiles, but I may be asking for too much.

Is there any SIP-Voip provider out there that can provide me this for free?

On another note, if I am able to locate and use said provider, is there anywhere you can purchase a suitable mic for the Touch in the UK?

Thanks for your time!
  2. Jin666

Jin666 New Member

Oh, and in addition to this, I would love to be able to send SMS messages to UK mobiles through an app such as SkySMS, if we are able to find a decent provider as outlined above!

Cheers
  3. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

1. Im in the same situation as you and i can only find free Landline calls and no free Mobile calls

2. VoipCheap are free calls to UK landlines Per 300minutes a week

3. Nope

4. Touchmods provide a Mic and deliver to the UK since they are based in Europe

5. For SkySMS i use Vyke since they do 50 Free texts when you sign up and free $1 credit, and when youv used up your free Texts just register again

Please Register or Log in to view images