i have a big trouble

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Sevi23, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Sevi23

Sevi23 New Member

Hi at all. I'm new member. I have purchased an ipod touch 8gb and it's firmware is 1.1.4. I tried Ziphone 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5 and 2.5c, i tried to downgradre with itunes 7.6 and 7.5 to go to firmware 1.1.3, 1.1.2. and 1.1.1, and for me its impossible (known error "1").

Trying with Ziphone, always shows the same error, i hear the sound of windows "usb out" and my ipod "Spamming..." all the time. I think that i couldn't jailbreak my ipod because windows doesn't recognize when ziphone are working (at the start, ziphone recognize it, but during the process sounds "usb out"). Can anybody help me? Anybody have the same problem? How can i solve this problem?

Thanks.
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Downgrade to 1.1.1 using force restore. Hold power and home, when your iPod is plugged in and itunes is running. Then when it asks to restore. shift click restore, and pick your 1.1.1 file.
  3. Sevi23

Sevi23 New Member

Doing that, shows me the error "1", why? i tried reinstall iTunes and nothing changes.
  4. full1

full1 New Member

Try the aps in my signature link.. Download iphuc follow the instructions or download ziphone 1.0. GUI and reppeatdly tap jailbreak
  5. Sevi23

Sevi23 New Member

I'm going to try it, thanks full1.
  6. full1

full1 New Member

its kool always willing to help
  7. Sevi23

Sevi23 New Member

With Ziphone 1.0GUI nothing happens (i think it doesn't recogniza ipod), and i don't see iphuc.exe, i only see iphuc, but not exe....
  8. Street.Musician.123

Street.Musician.123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes, iphuc.exe IS the blank icon with the word "iphuc" =)... *.exe is just the extension of that application... Assuming that you have the 1.1.1 Restore file, follow this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YakjwxB3nQU ... This should downgrade you iPod to 1.1.1 .. Although the video reads "1.1.3 to 1.1.1 downgrade", it should work the same way with all the other firmwares

Good luck, and let us know what happens..
  9. full1

full1 New Member

Yep thats the program download it.

As the guy at the top said you must have 1.1.1 firmware if you need that tell me and I'll post a link...

After you have finshed using iphuc press shift and restore if you are on a pc. And find the file you want select
    it and let it downgrade.. When you are done you should be on 1.1.1 then on your touch go to www.jailbreakme.com
  10. Sevi23

Sevi23 New Member

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Guaaaaaaaoooooooooooo LOL, jejejejejejjeje, at leaaaaaaast. I have now 1.1.1 firmware. Thanks, thanks and thanks.

Now, i must guide for jailbreakme.com ,no?

Thanks thanks thanks