I Hate Winpwn!!!

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by rdrunner2010, May 15, 2008.

1. rdrunner2010

rdrunner2010 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Its 1:30 a.m. here. I have been trying every way I can to get winpwn to work for me. It works, but there's no installer. I say, "Fine, i'll also use ziphone." So I do that, and installer appears! But then, it keeps freezing every five seconds, and I can't open a single program! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! I don't even have the applications tab that I have seen on some people's winpwn, just the ones that say choose your packages and the custom images screens. +rep to whoever helps me
  2. notewar

notewar New Member

The Installer.app Is Located In The System Categorie
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    are u sure u even have the latest version of winpwn. You can get it at www.winpwn.com
  4. rdrunner2010

rdrunner2010 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah, I have the latest version
  5. Falconlancerzx

Falconlancerzx New Member

Use Winpwn to put installer.

It should be in the choice of apps to install.

And about the lag with it.

When you first get it on your ipod. (After you just restore to new firmware or JBen your Ipod)

DO"NT ENTER installer!

First thing u do is go into Contacts.app and type for 10 secs. type anything for that amount of time then open installer.

Regards
  6. rdrunner2010

rdrunner2010 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks everyone, my issue is resolved. I'll leave it up to the mods to decide if they want to delete this or not. Anyway, I think we should add to the guide that installer is in system. I see all the tutorials on winpwn, and there's a whole other tab that I don't have that has check boxes for installer, etc.