I Hate Ibackup!!!! Its Useless!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Murat, May 19, 2008.

1. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I DONT Hate Ibackup!!!! Its NOT Useless!

I backed up my apps with ibackup took 4 hours and then restored it and it has been restoring the applications for nine hours... ı think i have 180 mb of applications... WHY COULND't HE DİD A SOFTWARE THAT USES THE FREAKIN USB cable. wouldn't it be easier??? WHY WHY WHY?=!??!

ıt JUST didn'T work for me
  2. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ok thanks for the great criticism, but you cannot use this application with the usb cable, it's not possible to my knowledge. If it is so useless though, why did you use it?
    1 person likes this.
  3. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    justto let you know , i backup also backs up all of you photos, so if you have your photos backed up on your computer already you can to to C;/program files/ipodtouchmaster/ibackup and find the 2 folders named photos, dete them and your restore time will be cut in quarters, first it took me like 2 hours torestore and after i delted my photos it took 10 minutes.
    I do not know how to disable the photos syning for the back up though, maybe ipodtouchmasster could put that option in a future release. This applciation is not useless in any way, would you rather have to fingers burn off manually restoring all your apps, or just wait for your computer to do it for you. Please find out what you are talking about before you make a ridiculaous thread claimin soemone else application is useless, the fix was qutie simple.
    btw, ipodtouchmaster, your application has saved me soo many times, thank you so much.
  4. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol how about constructive critisism??
    instead of THIS APP SUCKS
    how about:
    I used the app and it didn't work too great for me, maybe to make it better.... ________

lol
    1 person likes this.
  5. minja3418

minja3418 New Member

haha i still didnt try it out

need to try sometime this month
  6. charizard

charizard New Member

i will make a backup but im not gonna even plan on tryng to see if it works because knowing me ill get bad luck and itll break my ipod lol.
  7. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i really do think that you have done a very good job with this software but all im saying is maybe it could have been better if you had done it trough a usb cable. i didn't know that you couldn't do it via usb cable. you must know that i really do respect your effort
    pardon me if iwas rude or something...
  8. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i was kind of angry when i made this thread i now realise how rude i was i really appreciate all of your work...
  9. ipodgreatmaster

ipodgreatmaster Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the app works great for me. No problems