I got the invisible shield full body on the touch, what should I get next....

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by computer_geek_19, Dec 1, 2007.

1. computer_geek_19

computer_geek_19 New Member

for protection? I got the shield so the back and front would not scratch, but there are times where I am afraid the touch may fall from my hands, what case should I get fro dropping protection and what type?
  2. Berd

Berd New Member

I got the iClear from best buy the other day and it's seems like a great case. makes the ipod feel more sturdy
  3. computer_geek_19

does it fit the touch with the invisible shield full body on?
  4. ojx

ojx Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    i personally hate the invisible shield. it feels slighty rubbery and its thick IMO. If you dropped it i think it would be fine
  5. Voodoo411

Voodoo411 New Member

no, the ipod touch with IS/BSE wont fit in the iClear. get a leather case instead
  6. brewer-11

brewer-11 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    id personally buy one of the silicon cases from japan off ebay there only £1 i got one there great and i came within five days
  7. computer_geek_19

will the reflect fit on the touch with the IS on? or the ISkin?
  8. or_not50

or_not50 New Member

Personally,

With the experience I've had with the shield, I wouldn't use anything else. I can't tell you have many times I have had to send people replacements shields because of what cases have done.

Leather cases will rub dye on the shield, which cannot be removed.

Rubbery cases cause friction against the shield and will cause it to peel, and can cause discoloring to the color of the gel.

If you have any questions let me know. I've been working at Zagg for a while now, and I know alot about the shield!

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I use this.

I put the Decal on, and then I use A Clear case, I'll post the links down here, ALSO if you see my signature the link to it, you'll see the decal and the case together, but the Silver decal is from www.daydeal.com, you can buy the one you please, but I will tell you that the decals from daydeal.com, are way thinner, and will fit better.

Anyway, here is the links to both the decals and the cases.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=ipod touch decals&category0=

this is a good one for iMilk, there is also a Full white one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=330172431005&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

and this is the case, its one of them but if it looks the same you can buy either one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=230215272024&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI
  10. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

i bought a cheap 3$ silicon case from Dealextreme.com to use w/ why IS. works great imo