I Got So Lost............. (Jailbreak Question)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thewonderer, Jun 8, 2009.

1. thewonderer

thewonderer New Member

So about a few months ago, i used to visit this site and read the topics here awaiting the jailbreak. Then it happens, red snow is released but it is a pain and not a very efficient Jailbreak. After that, everything is literally a blur to me. No search could help me. I was clueless after that. I know there's probably been a post like this before but I seriously do not understand most terms here.
    So i wonder, has there been a permanent efficient 2g Jailbreak released yet? Is it as easy as the 1g methods (quickpwn or just going to a website and "sliding to unlock"). Where can i find the best tutorials? Any new problems arise?

Thanks to everybody for the help. Call me what you want, im sorry but I need to know what's been going on here lately.
  2. shawn_selig29

shawn_selig29 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. Waffle2jazz

Waffle2jazz Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    redsn0w .3! it is its own program, doesn't use itunes, and has step by step directions that are easy
  4. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

Doesn't get much easier than Redsn0w, the thing that sometimes confuses people is putting it into DFU mode, it may take a while to get it, but just keep trying.
  5. sbdxaric

sbdxaric Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    what happened to quickpwn?