I got a question that I would liked answered.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by RyuVincent, Jan 15, 2008.

1. RyuVincent

RyuVincent New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Ok i have the 1.1.2 firmware of the iPod touch and I am going to dowgrade it to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it, then get jailbreak it to jailbreak it to jailbreak 1.0.2 then get a program to where I can have iPod touch firmware 1.1.2 and still have jailbreak 1.0.2 and now here is my question can I do this all and then update again and get iPod touch firmware 1.1.3 and still have jailbreak 1.0.2. Please answer and so I know if I can I all this and if not not waste $20 on an update. So in conclusion I have iPod touch firmware 1.1.2 and going to downgrade to 1.1.1 and get jailbreak then get jailbreak 1.0.2 then get the program to where I can have iPod firmware 1.1.2 and have jailbreak 1.0.2 and then buy and update to iPod firmware 1.1.3 and also still have jailbreak 1.0.2 also if it helps I have the 8GB iPod touch.
  2. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Where did you get 1.0.2 from? That was an iPhone version. You are thinking of way to many steps. You only need to downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 then jailbreak, then upgrade back to 1.1.2.
    As for 1.1.3, it hasn't been jailbroken yet, so just sit back and wait until something is figured out for that.

3. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

Dec 28, 2007
    There is firmware 1.0.2? I thought that the iPod touch's lowest firmware was 1.1.1

And why would you want to go down to it? What would the point be? Go to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it then go to 1.1.2 and jailbreak it. There is a sticky on how to do it in the jailbreak section.