I frickin' live for this shiaaat!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by prepressking, Aug 22, 2009.

1. prepressking

prepressking New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I've been coming to this site for almost a year now... and have decided to go ahead and make the leap to sign up!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have owned just about every single iPod that has come out... My love for pushing the iPod to its limits was really sparked though when I learned about iPod Linux back in 2005 and put DOOM on my nano and was ripping video to it as well! I thought it was the coolest thing since OSx86!!! Anyways, basically I'm still a newbie in the eyes of the developers mind... However, everything I have learneed thus far has been self taught!

If anyone needs help with something and I am able to I will try my best to give you advise based on my experience... Thanks alot to the Admins of this site and I look forward to any feedback I receive from its members. Glad to be amongst those that think alike!!!
  2. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Bonjour, Welcome, 你好, bok ,Guten Tag , dia duit, yia sou, aloha, ciào, おはよう ございます, Yow Wah gwaan, salve, sain baina uu, hei, dzień dobry, olá, salut, Привет, hola, sawa dee-ka, merhaba, shwmae, xin chào, sawubona, minjhani ! Hope you Enjoy Your Stay!!...