I Freaking Hate You Apple!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xenoboy11, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenoboy11

xenoboy11 Banned

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    hey guys, i know im am new here so dont bash me. i just want to tell u my sad story.

Today i decided to buy a 16GB 2nd generation ipod touch with my own money, im 16 years old... i went to the Apple store and i asked customer service to get me a new one. i double checked with them to make sure it BRAND SPANKING NEW, and not a refurbish one.. i was soo freaking happy and i was literally in tears. wen i got home i opened it,but then i found out the screen was cracked. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

i didnt even drop it. i went back to the Apple store to see if i could get a new one. but the stupid lady said they cant do anything about it, because it was my fault. i even told her i just bought it a few minutes ago. i guess she thought i broke it on purpose...... i asked for the manager and i told him wat happen. however, he didnt believe me either. i asked them if they could atleast send this back to Apple so they could fix it, and the manager said no. after half an hour of talking and being treated like crap, then all of a sudden, i popped a nerve.

i took the "brand new looking" macbook pro(new version) thats on their counter(the one they use to record transactions) and i smashed it to the ground. and then i told him "now we're even b!tch". after that, i decided to make a run for it. note: the Apple store is in the mall so, i had a good advantage of hiding. i found a good spot hide, and then after 15 minutes, it was clear and i went home. i got lucky because the security gaurd was in the far back coner and not infront of the entrance. anyway, i just wanted to let you guys know that im never going to buy an Apple product again. then again, it did feel great breaking that POS laptop in front of the manager. u guys should have seen the look on his face, it was PRICELESS.

2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Anger management. Learn it.
  3. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow, uhh wow that's all I can say. That's wow... wow.
  4. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow, thats messed up if its true.
  5. jailbreak123

jailbreak123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    HAHA breaking the comp would be hilarious.Didnt you have reciept?You should of took your parents.
  6. michaelsipod

michaelsipod New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    lmao that's so funny, sorry that you ipod ahs a crack though
  7. mikeysjr

mikeysjr Member

lol that will show them
  8. tHeSiMpSoNsMaN

tHeSiMpSoNsMaN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    even though i find you breaking something extremely funny. I'm sure their could have been a good way to fix the problem.
  9. erichuynh05

erichuynh05 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Dude, trust me, apple stores suck ass. Try calling their customer service. It is better. I got my ipod touch 1g replaced. the number is 1800myapple
  10. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Um since you had just bought this iPod wouldn't they have all your information? And after requesting them to send in your iPod to apple wouldn't this mean you had to give even a little information? Like Name at least!?! rofl..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.