i forgot my iPod touch 4 digit passcode , can i get into it any other way ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sofabtab, Dec 30, 2012.

1. sofabtab

sofabtab New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    In august i got my first smartphone and in that time my ipod got kind of neglected . Nd since i wasnt really using it i let my friend use my cord so its been dead for awhile . She gave it back and i charged it , and now i cant remember the passcode . I changed it alot because someone alays managed to find out what it was . Also in the time that its been turned off , my mom got a new laptop . So i dont have itunes yet but im about to download it . I dont really care about losing all the data since i had shared my library with my friend . But i had icloud turned on and atuff and i know my itunes id amd password , will that save some of it ? But if any of you dont believe that this ipod is mine , the lock background is of me and my boufriend kissing and if i have to i would email a picture of that and a picture of myself , someone please help!
  2. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 7
    yeah, youll probably have to restore it. not sure about the icloud since i never used it though. is it jailbroken?
  3. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Was iCloud backup enabled? That'll save some data. But you'll need to put your device into DFU mode and restore it.
  4. ValleyForge

ValleyForge Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4