I finally bought 2.2 instead of pirating it.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Kadaj_1993, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Kadaj_1993

Kadaj_1993 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    happy?
    but here comes apple screwing everything up when i try to do the right thing

"There was a problem downloading the iPod software for the iPod " 's iPod Touch". You do not have permission to access the requested source.
    Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later."

any help?
  2. Ipod_Heat

Ipod_Heat New Member

apple is fixing it right now...
  3. Kadaj_1993

Kadaj_1993 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    any clue on how long this will be?
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

No idea. My friend had the same problem. The moment you are ready to hand your money to Apple, there is some stupid error. To be honest, I am starting to expect errors from them. iTunes especially is full of errors, at least on Windows yet. Apple definitely needs to learn how to make a better program. So what, it's for Windows. Most Macs you see have MICROSOFT Office on them so Microsoft does a good job on multi platforming their products. It's time for Apple to do the same. I'm sick of their garbage and error messages.

I'm glad I got that out of me, but I hope they fix this error at least so you can enjoy the awesome 2.2 firmware too!
  5. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    give them a day or two... The massive amounts of users registering is causing server congestion.
  6. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hahahahaha. Have you seen the awful crap that is their "messenger"? it's from the stone ages!
    Office 2004 is horrendously slow, and 2008 is buggy as hell. NeoOffice is the way forward.