I Figured It Out! New, Current, At&t Your Answeres Here!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dualcorex, Jul 1, 2008.

1. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

All iPhone 3g Pricing for At&t Here!!!

After reading the information that was released today on engadget and gizmodo and after talking to at&t customer service i have figured out how plans and pricing are going to work

Please Register or Log in to view images

New Customers (People joining At&t on July 11th):

You are going to pay the $199/299 price points.

Current At&t Customers

You have an existing contract ?
    For those of you who bought a subsidized phone either when you joined At&t, or when you were elgible for an upgrade, you will pay $399/499 for the iphone.
    This is assuming you still have time remaining left on your contract. ie you are not able to buy other phones for those cheap prices. You wall under this catagory if you would have to pay an early termination fee if you wanted to leave At&t

Note: Your current contract is deleted and you have brand new 2 year contract.
    Note: The cutoff is 20 months so if you have had your current crappy phone for 20 months you follow under the below category.

You are able to upgrade?
    If you are able to upgrade your current phone and buy a new one with the 'cheap' prices you are able to buy the iphone for the $199/299 price points. You fall under this category if your contract is expired and you are free to leave At&t whenever you want.

You haz oldz iphone?
    You will be able to upgrade to the iphone 3g for the $199/299 price points

You hate At&t but love the iphone?
    You are able to buy the iphone for a no commitment price of $599/699
    However you cannot buy it at launch. You have to wait a while
    You will not be tied to At&t. Although At&t is the only cellular provider to use 3g.

Note(ya another one): You will have to also pay an $18 upgrade fee when you buy the iphone

Still confused? Well that is because your brain is very small. Here are some videos provided by At&t that will help you even further
    At&t Videos

Any questions? post here
  2. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

• Double posting
    wow im surprised no one found this useful.
  3. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    lol, I find it very useful despite already knowing but thanks for posting it here. I guess people just didn't notice it or just read it and didn't post.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Alanthelan

Alanthelan New Member

That's not true, more companies have 3G now. Sprint and T-Mobile have it (I think).