I feel like a jackass....sorry

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Corsairkid, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Corsairkid

Corsairkid New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok Ill prob get flamed for this, but here it goes. I read the stickies at the top of the forum, but I don't think it is what I need.

I had my ipod jailbroken running 1.1.1. Something messed up so I had to restore it. I did a normal restore to 1.1.2. I did not use octoprep, nor did I download a copy of 1.1.1. My question is this. Can someone link me to a thread that explains how to jailbreak my ipod again, once I already have 1.1.2? Or can someone just explain it to me here? Please dont tell me to do a search. I did and I got the stickys. They didnt help me. Thanks.
  2. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Woah... are we that hostile? =O I'm sorry if you got insulted or something by any other members or even me... I never thought someone would feel like this o_o...

Anyways... sorry,
    And Merry Christmas =D
  4. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    look at my signiture the line
  5. Corsairkid

Corsairkid New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks, It worked flawlessly

No nobody has ever done it to me. Bur I have seen many members get brutally flamed for asking questions which have been asked before. I guess this forum is so big, that these questions get asked a lot, but are then hard to find again when you want to know the answer.

haha ok. I guess the problem I am having now is that installer app is being "gay". It is not refreshing the sources. The first time i went to use installer after going back to 1.1.1, it says refreshing sources, but takes forever, and there is almost 0 progress. This is actually the reason why I upgraded to 1.1.2 in the first place. My installer app basically would not update sources, making it useless. Any ideas as to why, and how to fix it?