I F*#$!d up!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ludwigdrummerguy, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ludwigdrummerguy

ludwigdrummerguy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    *sigh* where to begin......So I successfully jailbreak my iPod using redsnow after installing the 3.0 firmware which I found for free on a youtube video. First I install Cydia and Icy not knowing what would go wrong. Then I restore and install Cydia only. Everything worked perfectly and I couldn't be happier. Then all of a sudden Cydia starts crashing. I just left it like it was because I couldn't find a fix that would work. Yes I tried terminal and all those comands but nothing. So I just let it be. But yesterday I thought I would just restore my iPod and re-jailbreak it and re-install Cydia. I did that much just to find out Cydia is STILL crashing!!! Only that's not the problem....I had folders installed on my iPod and ALL my apps were in the folders. I have all the apps saved on my desktop computer in iTunes and I tried to re-install them, but the apps go staight to the folders, which don't exist anymore because I restored and I don't have any jailbreak apps anymore. So now I can't get back any of the regular apps that I actually use as well as any apps from Cydia now that it's crashed forever!!!

If any of this makes any sense to anyone out there PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!! I don't know what to do

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Xii

Xii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What do you expect? You didn't get the 3.0 file legitimately.

Tried DFU mode and restoring that way?
  3. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Reported btw and this is what happens when you don't pay for apple products you should of bought the firmware and searched before you posted this because there are TONS of threads on this.
  4. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Enable and disable restrictions in the settings app to get your apps out of the nonexistant categories.

(Also, try to use paragraphs next time, that just hurts my eyes and its harder to understand in one massive block of text)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.