i dunno now to install the games on iTouch

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by tccccc, Sep 23, 2008.

1. tccccc

tccccc New Member

pls some1 help me and tell me how to run the games coz , i just downloaded the new software(payed for it) then download a game from the app, and i cant click on it, its staying blurry, can any1 pls get me throw how to run it, am nooby so i dont understand much of itouch , pls guys give me a hand.. Thank You

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. AudioAltima

AudioAltima Member

Device:
    iPad
    I'm assuming you downloaded it via wifi? If so, you have to give it time while it downloads and installs on the device. If you downloaded it through the PC, and synched it onto your ipod, try re-synching it, it may have had an error.
  3. tccccc

tccccc New Member

well yeah i download it from Wi-fe , so its gone take longer then i expected, so should i leave the ituner on when i connected to the internet or no need ituner to be open ? ill try now today when i go back home. finger crossed

u gave me some faith

....... when i go to the app store and see if the game is still installing , it says , installed but still staying blurry ;( (in the ipod Touch)
  4. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Seems like english is not your primary language, and it's hard to understand some of the things you are saying, so I'd recommend that you go to the international section, find your language, and ask for help there in your native language, will be easier for people to help you.

Link to international section
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34