i dont know what to do..please help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by candy101, Sep 14, 2009.

1. candy101

candy101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Don't know what to do
    when i put in songs in to my ipod touch the same artist with the same album name comes up 2 times for ex:

when i did Britney spears "if u seek amy, Circus and wonmanizer" ......circus and womanizer went in to the same album which is "circus" but if u seek amy went by it self ...so now i see Britney spears name 2 time and the album circus also 2 times

how can i get "if u seek amy" with the others"
    i did not buy it from itunes i already had these in my pc from my other mp3 player

in cover flow mode i see the album 2times n one says
    Britney spears
    circus

and the other says

Britney spears
    If you seek amy
    circus
  2. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you have to go into the options of the songs in the library of your device. I would recommend: highlight the multiple songs that you need to edit. right click on one of them, then options. What this will do is make sure they all have the exact same info so there won't be several albums etc. The problem is probably the Artist/Album name/Production year etc. have an extra space, or something is capitalized in one and not the other or something tiny like that. When you do this there will not be any info in the options window because the info will be different for the songs.