I did not mean anything disrespectful

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by AlliPodHax, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I did not mean anthing disrespectful ewith my other post, all I said was that when I PM bgizzle he never answers me so I decided to post a thread asking him if I could post a link, and what he said was that he already told me I can't do it, which is not true he just said I have to ask him first so I did that now and I got an infraction let me tell you I have enough infractions to give everybody one, and I didn't do anything that bad, but ok but also why can't I post a email address here?
  2. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Werent you advertiesing your site?
    EDIT: 1,400 post!
  3. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

Wow, your really annoying.. I never have looked down on you till you thought you had to make 5 topics in Site Chat asking stupid questions, complaining, ranting about the same thing. Saying your going to quit, and put down your list. Seriously, if you want to leave then leave.
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Ben, it'd probably be best to just let sleeping dogs lie, and let this subject simmer down, seeing as you don't want another infraction, and bgizzle is not relenting on letting you post a link/email address.
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

like the others said just let it go. 20 threads isnt going to help. after awhile it just gets annoying.
  6. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I would rather stay here I was here for a long time already and wanna stay, and besides that you are one of the most annoying members ever I mean read your threads about all types of trash, what did u add to this site????? So please mix out

Also when I got an infraction now it was because I posted my email address if people wanted info

Woot I got 10 infractins Gor posting a email address not bad
  7. x6blues

x6blues New Member

ur thread is in the wiki, so wut more do u want. ur email is only advertising so u must see bgizzle's point of view. just let it go. ur are going to end up banned if u continue this
  8. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

Lets see, I have only gotten one infraction and that was for a signature. Obviously, you are causing more trouble than I am, or maybe somebody can't take a joke

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Why do you post about quiting? I don't care and I am sure some other people don't care.

Btw: One thread doesn't make you king of the interweb.

Do you want us to cry for you? Or, what are you trying to do?
  9. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Allipodhax: Just let it go... You dont want to get banned and i think bgizzle is watching just waiting for you to mess up so he can ban you. You guys kinda have a rocky relationship...
  10. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Ben,
    bgizzle is the Administrator, it's his site, and for that, he does what he wants to be done. He deserves it. If he wants you banned, he can ban you right now. You've got to prove to him that you're not going to be banned. Doing what you're doing isn't helping.

Just drop this issue, and move on. It was just one thread, it's not that big of a deal. It's still in the wiki and that's it. Post some other helpful threads. It could work! Your website is great. Do what you want, hopefully you'll still end up here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.