I did bad rebooting please help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by knifeproz, Feb 13, 2009.

1. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im osrry this probly was alot of things like this but PLEASE HELP i jb it and i tried reseting and i had white screen but i couldn't find the IPSW file so what i did was shut it off and now i dont know what to do to put it back into DFU! HELP!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    please help im gonna cry

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    help my ipod wont go into the white screen anymore

PLEASE GUYS I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Make It sn0w

Make It sn0w Banned

If you lost it and you still want to jb it, dl the ipsw and restart the jailbreaking process and keep track of your file. If you want to get it back to the original ipod then put it into DFU and click restore without holding shift.
  3. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i alredy jb it i was restarting
  4. justan

justan New Member

So you put it into DFU to do the jb but you dont know how to put it back in DFU?? Makes no sense...Just put it into DFU, go into itunes, click Shift+Restore, find a firmware(NOT a jb firmware, just a normal firmware), restore your ipod, then try to re-jailbreak.
  5. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    the thing is IT WAS IN DFU and i had WHITE SCREEN USING CYW00D, i shut it off becaue i didnt have the firmware...and now it wont get recognized *no noizes to re upload the file*
  6. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    to re-boot dude, you don't need the CustomFW, you just need the commands or a program like Decovery...If you had already Jailbroke it, why were you gonna load the CustomFW? Did you restore and then wanted to re-jailbreak? I'm confused dude?
  7. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what i tried doing was REBOOTING because for some reason 1clickboot wasn't working so i used the cyw00d program to reboot it like my friend does and it works for him but i just turned it off at white screen because i couldn't find the damn file
  8. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    When you reboot you don't need the firmware? Unless you were talking about the commands? but you don't need that with 1clickboot, at white screen that means that it was rebooting...ughh you confuse me man.
  9. knifeproz

knifeproz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok this is what i did....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FZIBNjyWA
    i was doing what he did but i DIDNT HAVE THE FIRMWARE so i SHUT THE IPOD OFF. now it wont do anything

EDIT: i got to the step where it says go to itunes to restore the file or something
  10. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    You were trying to reboot?! You do NOT need the dang firmware for rebooting! Why were you trying to restore if you were rebooting? That makes NO sense.

You ONLY restore the firmware when you're actually jailbreaking, not rebooting...
    You should have used an easier booter if that one required a firmware restore, because the one I use, doesn't require a firmware restore, you do NOT need firmware to reboot....