I could do with some help..

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by stickypop, May 4, 2009.

1. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I need my website doing, properly and I can't do it whatsoever. Hence the Tilt Viewer I currently have. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with it? I've got a template I want to use and another website for a reference if all fails but I could do with someone who knows actually how to do it properly without cutting corners.

Anyone able to help me out? If so PM me or AIM: stickypop27

Cheers

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. wibble

wibble New Member

I don't see anything terribly wrong with tilt-viewer. Other than the fact that it's cumbersome to navigate and badly anti-aliased.

Just a note:

When I first look a designer's website, I don't check to see whether his flash layout is all fancy and schmancy. I want to see the work without having to click 5 times to get the good stuff, which was the nice thing about tilt-viewer. Anything that hinders me from navigating your website is an immediate turnoff.

Don't forget to put contact information.
  3. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The website I have design has basically a page for portfolio which will have all the work on. So it's one click and thats the work. It's not all flashy the web page but its not the point. I just need help getting it up and running since I'm not a coder and don't have any knowledge of coding in HTML, PHP, Flash etc..