I caved...

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Abcmsaj, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Being in the UK sucks.

The USA get Lost on the Wednesday and I have to wait til Sunday.

In this time period, the internet becomes full of spoilers and places where I'm not allowed to visit for 4 days.

But I went to Lostpedia... just to click on last night's ep to see the pictures - I wasn't even gonna read about it.

In the pictures... I saw Jin with Rousseau's team and a bottle with Ajira Airways logo on... As well as the light coming from the Swan station... and I just though... Wow. I need this now.

So I'm downloading it now from the US iTunes Store... I can't wait 3 more days for it

Please Register or Log in to view images

But now I'm going to regret watching it tonight because I have to watch it at a friend's house on Sunday... And I'll know what happens so I'll end up ruining it for him.

Oh woe is me.
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Eh, I'm rather disappointed with the season so far... it's been entertaining enough but hasn't even touched upon any of the mysteries except for the whole "time skipping thing"

I want Cerberus!
  3. Ghetto Toaster

Ghetto Toaster New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    last night's episode was a HUGE cliffhanger, i cant wait for next week!
  4. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Why not just watch it on ABC's site the next day. They usually have them up by the next evening the latest, and if you have a decent pc and decently fast internet they stream in HD, i do it from the school PCS and it looks great there.