I Can't Win!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by rhoff11, Jun 25, 2008.

1. rhoff11

rhoff11 New Member

Okay, i previously had a jailbroken iPod Touch but suddenly the apps when in them would start to freeze so i had to restore and got an error which caused me to use the ziphone "restart to normal thing." I then attempted to jailbreak again with iLiberty+ for Mac. Unfortunately when i did i got the "Preparing to jailbreak" section for about an hour in iLiberty and then killed the jailbreak, then i did the ziphone thing again. 5 mins ago i just attempted to jailbreak with iLiberty+ for a second try. It worked!!! Unfortunately for me, all i could do was update installer and then a refresh language thing. When i tried to go back into installer i go to the install section and then i try to scroll and it lets me for about 2 secs and then freezes. This has happened several times when attempting to jailbreak with iLiberty+ for mac. This is probably the 10th try. I tried the custom payload fix at this site http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1183A and nothing changed... I almost most want to use ZiPhone for Mac now!?

Any help?

Thanks
  2. nachos1010

nachos1010 New Member

You could try Ziphone but iliberty+ is much better.
  3. rhoff11

rhoff11 New Member

Thanks, but is there any reason why this is happening?
    I want to take all procedures to fix this problem (if fixable) before using ZiPhone
  4. rhoff11

rhoff11 New Member

I tried to jailbreak with ZiPhoneOSX but the same thing happened i update installer and then i refresh and go back into installer and it freezes... Is this a problem with my comp. or ipod or the applications im using?

Thanks
  5. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Download a new 1.1.4 firmware, and PWN it, using PWNAGE tool. It shoud work then, but you do need some knowlede and common sense to use it...
  6. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Did ANY of you follow a guide? Did you do the keyboard/freezing fix by going into Contacts and typing random things for 10 seconds before going into installer?
  7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    ^ yeah that should fix it.....
  8. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

dude, u have to restore to 1.1.4 first