Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by torrentmacosx, Feb 17, 2008.
After BSD problem I can't recover my iPod Touch from any version of iTunes.
Heres the answer:
yes he could have searched but u could have at least given him a synopsis or link to another thread. try this
Note*must be connected to itunes
1. hold down the power button (top) and home button until the ipod tab disappears in itunes
2. then once the tab is gone let go of the power button and keep hold of the home button until the tab reappears. the touch screen should be black.
3. now do the shift-click and choose ur firmware
4. it should work
sometimes u just need to restart ur computer and device if it doesnt. if it still doesnt try this http://youtube.com/watch?v=YakjwxB3nQU&feature=user although the above method should work
download a program named iphuc..
it will open ms-dos window.. like a cmd prompt..
1. attach ipod
2. wait for it to recognize it
3. enter the command "enterrecovery" (without quotes and no spaces)
4. should go back to normal
that doesnt work, the link i gave had that method but u needed to execute commands with iphuc or some program with it included
Thanks, but when I enter "enterrecovery" (without quotes and no spaces) terminal says "No such command" (without quotes and no spaces).
i have a problem with it,using ziphone and stuck in recovery mode with spinning wheel and with USB connected sound, i've tried ibrickr and iphuc nothing works PLEASE HELP ME
have both of u tried the force restore method i posted above?? it usually works
did any of it work yet
Nothing work. Can I format my iPod and later install with other application (no iTunes)?
Separate names with a comma.