I Can't Jailbreak My 16gig Ipod touch Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by a3lkx, Nov 21, 2008.

1. a3lkx

a3lkx New Member

hi guys and gals. i have managed to downgrade to 1.1.1 firmware but i still can not manage to jailbreak my ipod? i also can not upgrade to anyother firmware? keep getting error messages via itunes when i try, i have quickpwn winpwn and ziphone and none of them seem to work? could anyone help me please i have watched numerous videos on youtube and i am getting no were fast!

Please Register or Log in to view images

all i want to do realy is have louder volume as its way way to low but also have the advantages of it being jailbroken for the future.
  2. Piree

Piree New Member

I don't get how you can run into a problem when using QuickPwn, they explain everything you need to do in details (at least for me on firmware 2.1). And btw what error are you getting?
  3. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Put it in DFU. That should work with updating it.
  4. Piree

Piree New Member

Well ofc it needs to be in DFU mode, but it's pretty hard to get in DFU mode if you JB for the first time, But doesn't QuickPwn explains it?
  5. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    First what fw were you on and why did you downgrade to 1.1.1? Second, what error are you receiving? Third, quickpwn, winpwn, and ziphone? Delete all but quickpwn. you dont need the others. Do you know how to restore in itunes or put your ipod into dfu mode?
  6. a3lkx

a3lkx New Member

hi yes it explains in detail how to do it but i folllow the simple instructions and it still dont work? i was running firmware 1.2 then read to in order to jailbreak via jailbreakme.com i had to down grade to 1.1.1 so i did this (having done this i can not go back up to 1.2 as i keep getting the same error all the time error 1602 1604) i understand how to put it in dfu mode but it says it has fialed via quickpwn?
  7. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

Uhm , to jailbreak 1.1.1 you just go to jailbreakme.com and tap jailbreak ?
    You don't use QuickPwn or nothing.