i cant install summerboard themes

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by mytouch386, Feb 1, 2008.

1. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    ha by now you think i have soooo many problems

Please Register or Log in to view images

so i installed a theme i want and it isnt showing up any help on that? where the files moved? and if they were where they at?
  2. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

Is it not showing up in the list of themes in summerboard? Or when you select it, the theme isn't showing up on your ipod? If you did select it, make sure you have themes turned on in summerboard. You can choose which parts of the screen you want to reflect your new theme- the dock, the wallpaper, and the top of the screen. This is the first thing I would check.

Also I think you have to restart your touch the first time you use summerboard.

You might have already done these things, but its always good to start with the obvious stuff.
  3. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    it isnt showing up on the list on my ipod!
  4. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

You have to install them on /var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes

I believe Skylar is fixing the repo so the downloaded themes appear on that location instead of the old one (var/root/Library/Summerboard)... not sure how's it going though.
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch

First of all, WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR. I could barely understand what you wrote. You went to school, dont waste it.

Secondly, its been covered, search the forum. If its not in the forum, Google.

Thirdly, Mention what firmware you have and which method you used to attain this Firmware Jailbreak.
  6. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    okay thank you for that and we need to make a category in installer saying themes 1.1.3