I Cant Install Nor Update Any Apps! Help! What Should I Do???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rondon, Jan 3, 2008.

1. rondon

rondon New Member

PONY XPRESS URGENCY!!!!!i Cant Install Nor Update Any Apps! Help! What Should I Do??

Hi Guys, i'm new at this,plz excuse my ignorance...bUT When i attempt to add more apps To my ipod touch, the process of downloading the apps is in function but near the end of the download, it crashes back to my summerboard Each time.Ive checked my "wifi" signal strenght which seem to be at its peak...based on wat i read,could it be i've reached the limit to add on more apps.If so, isnt there a way to resolve dat problem, by transferring the apps somewhere else within da pod? I would appreciate ANYONE who can assist me in this, if you could, i would hope to have a "step-by-step" tutorial on how i can resolve this problem,i'm a novice at best ,clearer da better...All you guys have been helpful in my quest for this knowledge,i'd appreciate any HELP or feedback on what i need to do,thank u all
  2. ARUS

ARUS New Member

I know this problem and I could solve it with the how-to for the 300mb capacity with putty. It s not as difficult, just follow the steps described in the thread.
    If this does not work, uninstall some useless apps.
  3. rondon

rondon New Member

can you tell which thread i should follow to get this done??