I can't believe this was me. (Mods take a look)

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Jumpman10, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpman10

Jumpman10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24207

Ok, guys. I am sure all of us "oldies" remember my stuuuupid threads like so. This is just one final request to get my old account back.

Backstory: Dumb 11 year old (me) is interested in a iPod touch, Friend shows him this site and I make dumb threads, like so. Dumb 11 year old turns 12 and actually knows something about the iPod touch but is still a complete ass on here and remains to troll without even knowing it. Dumb 12 year old is banned from his favorite site of all time forever. The 11 year old is now 13 and had matured some what. Makes a new account (this one) and just browses the forum. Now super smart and intelligent 14 year old misses the old days of IPTF and just bought a iPod touch 4th generation and would like his old account back, here are the reasons I think I deserve it back.

1. Back when I got banned there used to be a whole bunch of 2 year bans going out. For whatever reason I got the life ban.

2. I was 11. 11 freaking years old! I shouldn't have even been on here! I'm a whole new me.

3. Half of you are probably thinking, "Yeah, I don't remember this kid

4. I really do miss the old days of IPTF. I spent soooo many hours on here. So many. I mean c'mon, I still remember the order of numbers in a113524c.

5. Like I said, I bought the new iPod touch and just want to be able to come on here and expand my knowledge on the topic.

So thanks mods, Really would appreciate my old account back.

-Jacob
  2. mrtnt

mrtnt Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    i vote "yes"
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

So you just want your old account because it has a higher post count? If not, then why? You can easily expand your knowledge on the account that you're currently on.
  4. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

you should be happy your allowed on with this account! if they let you have yours back guesss what hundreds more will be begging for thiers back too !!
  5. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    email me in 1 month if you still want this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.