I Cant Believe They're Making Us Pay 20$ For Extra Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by murci3lago, Jan 15, 2008.

1. murci3lago

murci3lago New Member

I can't believe the it. It's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Why do us loyal customers who decided to invest 300/400$ in it when it first came out have to pay for it? All the new ones come with it free. Does anyone else agree with me?

muric3lago
  2. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i agree completely. i bought my touch in september for $400 and i am completely outraged at this BS. the apps SHOULD be free. if apple doesnt change this soon im gonna be pissed at them to no end.
  3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I agree but, I get my iPhone apps for free with my jailbroken touch. So, I could really care less what apple charges. Once a jailbreak method comes out for 1.1.3, I will update and jailbreak my iPod and again, get the iPhone apps for free. 20$ is pretty ridiculous though.
  4. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i know right? i would jailbreak but i dont really want to void my warranty. i've been waiting for them to release apps and i expected them to be free, but $20 man? this is BS. again, im starting to get fairly pissed at apple and they better start realizing that their customers arent going to appreciate paying more money for stuff that you can get for free with a new touch or iPhone.
  5. murci3lago

murci3lago New Member

I talked to an apple expert today and this is what he said:
    Established rule ???!!!?!?!?!?!??!
  6. touchfan092

touchfan092 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    screw apple. if they dont change it im liable to hack it even though i dont want to. either that or ill have to get an itunes card just to get the apps. freaking ridiculous.
  7. cowboyz

cowboyz New Member

I think it's cool that we have to pay.
  8. Kyrianys

Kyrianys New Member

the reason why they put a price on these apps is so that it becomes officially illegal to get those from any other source than apple's.

Until now, the liability line was pretty blurry.
    I however agree on the fact that it is simply outrageous to make us pay for something others get for free!!
  9. GuilleiPod

GuilleiPod New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh?? I bought it on 12-31-07... but is jailbroken... Any ideas?
  10. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

i don't think i would have cared originally , but then i found out that all new iPods would have them pre installed with 1.1.3.. and that upset me