I bought Vay. Yay.

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by noobishipodkid3434, Aug 11, 2008.

1. noobishipodkid3434

noobishipodkid3434 Banned

But, uh, I'm on the first quest, what is the village I'm going to? I can't find the name anywhere...I'm in Smythe Village right now..I was at some other village earlier..

This game seems pretty good so far, but the touching to walk thing isn't so good. Sometimes I tap somewhere he moves one block. =p
  2. magic pure.

magic pure. Banned

Oh, i didn't know people still buy..apps. Huh
  3. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

I think you have to go to some castle. Then go back to smythe village
  4. Lucca

Lucca New Member

If you're on the FIRST quest, which is to find Otto, go back to Shaclocke village (or whatever it's called), then from there go south and then east. You should find a cave there. Go through the cave, it's pretty straightforward.

If you already went through that part of the game, go back to Smythe and then head west and you should see a castle/fort. Go inside and go to the double doors. Plot advancement should occur and you SHOULD figure out what to do next.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

find otto then you get pottle then like goto this castle then find a secret entrance

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. bigmoew

bigmoew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does Vay 1.1 fixes the equipment change bug? I'm thinking about buying it since I haven't been able to find the updated version anywhere.